Thursday 24 March 2011

I am back !

                                Lol...well if you were in my old blog, you wud probably have known me as "sampext11".. xD .. Dis is my new blog and im soo excited..I'm in India now as you all know..I thought to start bloggin yesterday but the match diverted me :P "THE CRICKET MATCH" i meant.. The match was friggin awesome.. between India and aussie... such a close match...and INDIA WON !!... \m/..was celebrating the whole night lawlzz... Facebbok was full of updates about the darn match..seriously...NOW INDIA IS INTO THE SEMI-FINALZZ !! yyeyy !!... Iam sure its gonna win it too...Atleast, India is best in its cricket :D..
                       


                                                       "BLEED BLUE \m/" <3





                               So I started bloggin now !!.. ill try to keep u guys updated everyday xD ..seriously...this is not just a fashion blog or sumthin....its basically...an "EVERYTHING BLOG"So ill catch ya up wid sum interestin stuff...Love you all sooo much !!... Have a wonderful day/night!!  xD

No comments:

Post a Comment