Saturday 26 March 2011

Mr.Unique xD


I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although He spoke not a word.

I didn’t ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn’t mind).
I asked for priceless treasure rare
Of a more lasting kind.

I prayed that He’d be near you
At the start of each new day
To grant you health and blessings fair,
And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small
But that you’d know his loving care
I prayed the most of all.



DATZZ HIMM !
                              Paresh manoj shinde a.k.a. Rahul , Mr.MBA,The House music freak is whom im gonna talk about now.... <3 :)  

SPIRITUAL
This post is ONLY for him.... He is the type of guy every girl would want as a lover,well-wisher,advicer,philosopher and above all, as a good friend.

His looks,talks,behaviour,thought,body-language,sense of humor etc..etc... everything is sooo inspiring. He is a guy who thinks of something in every way. People say.. "THINK BEFORE YOU ACT". The first person ive seen following this is him. Seriously, ive always wished i could be like him..But unfortunately, i CANNOT. Because he is UNIQUE.Very different from all other guys. The one quality of his that has made me respect him above everything is that "HE RESPECTS WOMEN". No matter what..he never ever disrespects them...Now c'mon man....ive been sayin soo good abt him..... xD
HE LOVE KIDS .ALSO SUPPORTS THEIRWELFARE
.



                             
                         PARESH AT HIS WORSE- hezzz sooooooooooo craazzzyyyy !!....sometimes HE ACTS SOOOO FUCKIN RETARDED !!....TRUST MEE !!...hez such a foollll....party animal...MUZIK FREAK !!.......but that is the only thing which makes me love him soo much !!...hez a very funny guy,emotional too ....Once he has all his trust on u...He'll do anything !! Even give his life !!..Very friendly,Very charming,Very funny,Very sexy and very Dashing !!... <3 <3 <3 
HIM BEIN CRAZY ;)





                   
.




HIS BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

HIS BEST FRIEND AND  BROTHER AMOL




HIS BFF'S :D




 Rahul,(dont mind me callin u that) :P..

I've spent a lot of time with you...ive been with you... ive experienced every bit of u...It maybe sweet..or may be bitter...But i sware 1 thing !..U ARE THE BEST !!..No matter what !!...Never change urself for anyone..coz u are the one and only PARESH !!


HE LOVES HIS NEICES ! THEY ARE SO FRICKIN CUTE ARENT THEY?





Rahul, these words are seriously not enough for you...but that is all of my vocabulary ! ;) 
I LOVE YOU soo much <3 <3 <3 !!...and seriously...ill pray for each and every bit of ur step in ur life..God bless :)

His facebook:-   

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/PareshManojShinde
 His twitter :-

http://twitter.com/#!/Paresh_Shinde  



 

5 comments:

  1. Shaira…I dont have words to express. A blog specially for me means a lot. I can just say….Thank you...Thank you so much. I've been very glad to know a person like you in my life. A person who has been so understanding, trustworthy, respectful and above all a good loving friend. You are really a beautiful person Shaira…I have my high respect for you. Love you a lot. I am very proud that God made me met a person who can understand me so much. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..you are welcome Paresh. you are a very special person for me :) ...hope u are the way you are forever!...I love you so much..and thank you for such a sweet comment xD ..<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww!That is the sweetest thing I have read.. u rock Shaira :) mmmwwaahh!! Really sweet of you.. hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww !! thank you soo much tavu :) muwahh..love u.. *hugzzz* xD

    ReplyDelete